Will PPC work for your office? How do you know? What steps do you take to find out? In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, Mark and Howie go into the nitty gritty of PPC.
- Defining acronyms
- Bidding for position and understanding your search market
- Realities of PPC
- Understanding your competition
- Having people who manage these campaigns
- The first 90 – 120 days of PPC: gathering data
- Getting definitive recommendations and statistical proof
- Capturing data and remarketing
- Moving your money into good click sources
- AI vs. Humans
- Finding the PPC spend bell curve
- Should you do it yourself?
- Promoting individual niches