Now that you have most of your marketing plan in order, how do you design your ads? We explore this concept in part 6 of our series, “Preparing for Next Year!”
- Do you promote one thing, or multiple things at a time?
- Actual mailings vs. post cards
- The pitfalls of marketing price
- How to make effective radio spots
- Your marketable attributes
- How potential patients respond to design
- What color palettes should you use?
- Should you use more or less information?
- Price vs. benefits vs. one thing vs. many things
- How to avoid getting “shoppers”