Transitioning your first associate can be rough. So, how do you do it as painlessly as possible? We interview Dr. Staci Blaha to find out!
- A situation many dentists find themselves in
- Using a financial model vs. a capacity model
- How to integrate a new doctor
- Training staff to accommodate a new doctor
- Marketing for a new associate
- Eliminating barriers with the front desk
- Taking out “always” and “never”
- Patient scheduling
- Should you bring in someone who does the same procedures as you?
- How to get patients to see the new doctor