How do you make 2018 your year? With careful planning! In our next series, we walk you through the essentials for your practice’s 2018 marketing plan.
- What to do from October to December
- Why “getting bored” is the enemy
- The formula to find out how much you should spend on marketing
- Avoiding needless stress
- Should you raise or lower your budget?
- Are you at capacity? What is your definition of capacity?
- Having the right mindset going into the future
- Minimizing risk by diversifying your marketing
- What worked, what didn’t, and how to tell
- Result tracking crash course
- Statistics vs. feelings