In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, we answer a few questions we received and give a special announcement.
We just attended the “Get it Done Weekend” and it was great! It is a great place for dentists to get all of their requirements done in one day.
- Practice Management and Marketing
- What the web surfer sees
- Who leaves illegitimate reviews?
- The amount of positive reviews it takes to counterbalance these bad reviews
- How to get more reviews
- How do you respond to bad reviews?
- No way!
- Statistics on mail
- Are you using clipper? A value pack?
- The difference between good mail and bad mail (hint: It’s price incentives)
- Which mail mediums are out?
- The bell curve when some mail mediums become ineffective
- What’s the ROI on good mail?
- Separating what is promotional vs. what is internal
- Newsletters vs. confirmations or recalls
- The magic number is 4
- Saying as much as you can
- Promoting one thing at a time
- Your mail formula for the next 2 years
- Effective landing page use
- NPI Concierge
- We will be at the ADA!
- October 19-23
- Atlanta, Georgia
- We have a surprise for you!