Understand ROI, Close the Back Door, Commit to Capacity
In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, we discuss three more commitments every dentist can make to improve their practice.
- What is exponential ROI?
- The problem with measuring in only 30 day increments
- Tracking first year production
- Projecting ROI
- The problem with measuring first line responders
- Secondary and tertiary responders
Keeping the Back Door Closed
- The pitfalls of being a new patient junkie
- Keeping existing patients
- Practice Analysis Worksheet: email email@example.com to receive it
Commit to Capacity
- The number of days that a patient will wait to see you
- How to reduce patient no shows
- Asking yourself, “If a new patient called today, what’s the earliest I could see him or her?”