In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, we discuss the differences between marketing a rural practice and an urban one. We also discuss what dentists should do if they are neither rural or urban, but more in between.
We also now have a mail bag! If you have a question that you want us to answer on our podcast, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll address your question on the podcast.
- Geographic differences
- Media type differences
- Internal marketing
- Internet marketing
- Direct mail
- What to do if you’re in between rural and urban areas?
- Natural obstacles vs. man made obstacles
- Competing with other dentists in these settings
- Mediums available in rural that are not available in urban, and vice versa
- Understanding how all practices are unique
- Understanding the WHY of dental marketing