Have you reflected on your marketing year? What plans do you have for the next year? In this episode, Mark and Howie discuss how to make a marketing plan that works, and how to stick to it.
- Assessing your marketable assets
- Assessing your website, text & email, appointment software
- Are your brochures and print material up to date?
- What are your liabilities?
- Which assets are working, and which are not?
- Setting a marketing goal
- Do you need to increase capacity or marketing?
- Setting a budget
- Budget allocation
- The fundamental channels you should be marketing in
- Sticking to the process
- Conserving resources