In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, we go over the best practices for Pre-appointing Hygiene, what costly mistakes are made, how to categorize your best customers, and more.
- The black plague of dentistry: pre-appointing everyone in hygiene!
- The fantasy of pre-appointing versus the reality of who will show up
- How if you can’t get them in within 8 days, your chances of them coming in drop drastically
- How to make your hygienist’s life easier
- The types of customers who will show up for hygiene and the types who won’t
- How do you pre-appoint?
- How to reward your great patients
- Categorizing patients who don’t show up, and how to get them in down the road
- The best appointment slots for patients in category A vs. those in categories B and C