In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, Mark and Howie continue their discussion of common mistakes they see Dentists make when marketing their practice. This episode focuses on custom vs. cookie-cutter advertising.
- Understanding how your promotions look and sound
- Is originality preferable to something that isn’t?
- Left brained and right brained dentists
- Why going with something new is not an ad campaign… it’s a test
- Why cookie cutter does not mean bad, and original does not mean good
- The right amount of customization in an ad
- How most practices don’t have the time or money to do testing
- The battle is NOT cookie cutter vs. customized
- The power of templates
- Evidence-based dental marketing
- How the population perceives your practice based on its marketing