Are you making some of these mistakes when it comes to marketing your practice?
Mistake 1: Not calculating or adhering to a marketing budget.
- Definition of a budget.
- Percentage of revenues that should be dedicated to marketing.
- An example practice and its marketing spend
Mistake 2: Starting and stopping
- The value of staying consistent.
- Under and overspending.
- What to do when your practice is doing well.
- How peaks and valleys can be stressful.
- Slow and steady wins the race.
Mistake 3: Budget Allocation
- Not letting yourself be the dentist who has to work on a full set of veneers you didn’t do.
- Which mediums to spend your budget on.
Mistake 4: Impatience
- Understanding that your practice’s success depends on a ratio of dentists to population.
- How year 2 looks compared to year 1.